|Harmony House is a charitable organization providing a wide range of services to support the victims and combat domestic violence. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and contribute to the growth of the organization.
I. Social Worker for Women Shelter
- Render casework and therapeutic groups for victims of domestic violence in refuge
- Provide crisis support and hotline services
- Assist in community outreach and network
- Support shelter management and operation
- Registered social worker with degree in social work
- 2 years’ relevant working experience
- Shift duty required
- Independent, reliable team player with passion to serve
II. Family Support Worker for Women Shelter (Ref. code: FSW)
- Provide hotline counselling service
- Organize child care support /parent-child relationship enhancement program for shelter residents
- Provide support to the daily functioning of residents
- Diploma/Associate Degree or above
- 1 year working experience preferre
- Good communication skills and teamwork
- Night shift and weekend duties commensurate with special allowance
- 5-Day work / 44 work hours per week
*Good prospect and attractive fringe benefits
Applicants please submit their full resume and expected salary by post before May 26, 2017 to the Executive Director, quoting the reference code to Wing B, G/F., On Wah House, Lok Wah (South) Estate, Kwun Tong, Kowloon.
Applicants who are not contacted within one month after the application deadline may consider their applications to be unsuccessful.
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.)